Ever thought how cool it would be to be personally sponsor one of the rarest frogs in the world?
Ever wanted to directly support the conservation of rare amphibians?..
..or give the opportunity to do so as gift for a family member or friend?
Well, here is your chance! Because we have just launched our new ‘Sponsor a frog’ campaign, where your contribution will help us support the conservation of Lemur Leaf Frogs both ex-situ and In-situ at The Costa Rican Amphibian Research Centre.
- A personal letter of thanks for your support from the Director of The Manchester Museum
- A special invitation for you and a friend to have a personal tour ‘behind the scenes’ of the Vivarium by our professional herpetologist (including a photo opportunity of yourself with your Lemur Leaf Frog of your choice)*
- An exclusive A4 colour print of the painting ‘Lemur leaf frogs’ by the wildlife artist Nigel Artingstall.
- A quality hardback book on frogs and toads of the world written by Chris Mattison (RRP £20.00)
- UK amphibian conservation information from ‘Froglife’
What will your ‘Sponsor a Frog’ contribution be used for?
Your contribution will go to supporting the amphibian conservation and education work highlighted on this website, which includes support for the In-situ conservation of the species at the Costa Rican Amphibian Research Centre.
To ‘Sponsor a Frog’ please CLICK HERE!
or to make a Donation of any amount to Project Lemur Frog please CLICK HERE!
** 1 hour tour – Subject to availability and by prior arrangement.