Frogs are fabulous, its official! Even some of the very poorly kids from Manchester Children’s Hospital couldn’t help but raise a smile at the antics of some of the amphibians we took over there this week, which was so wonderful to witness. That super initiative, Culture Shots, was a pure pleasure to be involved with.
Another pleasure we are lucky enough to be involved in is the widespread sharing of information about these fabulous creatures. This is done on many levels, from using the museum’s live collection for our baby explorer programmes at the museum, to teaching on the field courses we run for undergraduate students in the tropics..
– all are geared up for opening a window of wonderment to the world of nature, and providing an insight into some of the marvellous creatures that so many people know very little about.
Isn’t it cool when you experience something that changes your perception… true growth that can sometimes lead you on a different path in life, if the impact resonates strongly enough within..
– Download Junaio for free from App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android)
– Make sure you device has internet access
– Click onto the Junaio logo (once downloaded)
– Press the Scan button and scan the Fabulous_Frog_QRCode.png (above left)
– Click on the Splendid Leaf frog trigger image kindly provided by Chris Mattison, to fully open it (image below)
– Hover the iPad or phone over the trigger image to view the interactive content.
Filed under: Uncategorized |